Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lounge and Table

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lounge and Table Empty
PostSubject: Lounge and Table   Lounge and Table I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Division members can drink tea and discuss current affairs happening around Soul Society and tell of their various missions to one another.

This will be updated soon.
Back to top Go down
Kimi
Sexta Espada
Kimi

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Design, arrangement and sale of shrubbery
Humor : A very wrong one
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Lounge and Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lounge and Table   Lounge and Table I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:47 am

tea room?
thats like on BA. can't you think of something more original?
Back to top Go down
Fudo Hisa
1st Division Captain (Commander-General)
Fudo Hisa

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Lounge and Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lounge and Table   Lounge and Table I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:57 am

I was not aware such a thing existed on BA. If you knew any better, the reason why BA does it as well as why I am doing it is cuz the actual Commander-General Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryƫsai Holds tea ceramony so in a way both me and BA are being "Un-Original"
Back to top Go down

Lounge and Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lounge and Table   Lounge and Table I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:24 am

Kimi wrote:
tea room?
thats like on BA. can't you think of something more original?

Blasphemy! How dare you insult commander Fudo-sama's name choice!

j/k

seriously though, the area on BA is called the secret garden not the tea room. And like Fudo said, this place is based of an area actually in the manga/anime.

Also, what's wrong with getting inspiration from BA? It's probably one of the top 3 most succesful bleach fan forums on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lounge and Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lounge and Table   Lounge and Table I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lounge and Table
Page 1 of 1